As I promised, the free guide that will help you engage your child in independent play is on its way to your inbox.
Check your inbox and look for the email with the subject line: “Welcome! Download your free guide here!”
If you don’t see an email in your inbox, be sure to check the spam folder as well.
Meanwhile, you can click here to begin exploring ideas on how to start this creative journey. If you are not sure where to start, here are some of my basics below:
- 3 Practical Tips For Introducing Crafts To A Toddler
- Creativity classics: 5 Quick Art And Craft Ideas For Kids You Need To Know
- The best list of art supplies for kids including household items and materials from nature.
Or if you like to make toys you can start with:
- Step by Step Guide – How to Make a Quiet Book
- Learn How To Make Quiet Book For Babies
- How To Make DIY Felt Board In Just 5 Minutes
I believe engaging kids in creative play doesn’t have to be overwhelming, messy, or time-consuming.